Organized Mom’s whats in your purse contest!
Hmm .. kleenex, receipts, pens, post its, lipstick, A kit kat wrapper, a granola bar, chap stick, palm treo, ear plugs ( yes ear plugs)… Organized moms never know what they might need to keep their busy schedule and family on time!
Some of the things in my purse … what do you keep in your purse and what is in there that maybe shouldn’t be ?
What can you win ? This beautiful hand crafted bag designed by Designer Pamela Robinson using a variety of different fabrics. She also creates custom designs ladies ! Need a bag to carry your planning tools and your ballet slippers ? Let her know!
Here is the beautiful custom designed bag that is waiting to be shipped to our winner !
I can see so many uses for this bag … I would like to see someone using it this summer for their flip flops and a good book when you take your kids to the beach :-) Or your sneakers and towel when you treat yourself to a yoga class .. because mom you deserve something just for you!
You can earn up to TEN entries ! Here’s how:
1) Tell us what is in your purse by posting a comment below. Be sure to include your email address so we can contact you ( 1 entry)
2) Post about our contest on your blog mentioning the prize, our sponsors link and linking back to our blog. Then come back and enter your info on our Mr Linky (3 entries)
3) Visit our sponsors site and then come back here and tell us which of her amazing designs you love!
4) Tell your friends to enter and mention your full name when they post and we will give you an extra entry!
You can find the contest details here.
Contest is limited to USA Canada Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
* We will randomly draw a winner Sunday May 11th 2007 and notify them by email