Holiday Shopping and contests
Here are some tips from the Almost Always Organized Mom to help keep your organized and your budget under control as you complete your Holiday Shopping:
1) Know your budget. Sit down with your budget and determine how many gifts you need to purchase. Consider our current economy and avoid damage control next year by knowing your budget ahead of time.
2) Think outside the store. Hand made gifts, cards, poems, gift cards, home videos are all great affordable gifts that also encourage family participation.
3) Avoid the Lines. Shop during the week and early morning if possible to avoid the long lines on the weekend and evenings. Better yet shop online. There are GREAT deals at Etsy.com
4) How to wrap the BIG gifts. Stop by your local dollar store and purchase those BIG table clothes in red and green. Use some ribbon and voila big Christmas gift is wrapped !
5) Gift wrap central. Consider setting up a temporary holiday gift-wrap station. Include all the needed items to complete all your wrapping. I also personally use a different wrap for each child (so I know who the gifts are for but they don’t until I ad the tags on Christmas eve.