Articles for Contests
Yesterday my copy of The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life arrived in the mail ! Over the next few weeks I will be sharing some of my thoughts as I work through the book and better YET – YOU could win a copy over the next few weeks!
My excitement was evident and my son was quickly caught up in it as we opened the parcel. Upon opening the parcel, he was a bit disappointed to learn that the book was “about cleaning his room”. He perked up when I asked him to be my model though.
So just how do you win a copy of Lorie Marrero’s book The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life?
The contest starts Saturday February 28th and runs through to March 14th 2009. (Hopefully this will be enough time for me to get through the book and share my favourite sections with you.)
During this time you can earn one entry for each of the following (be sure to comment and tell me which you have done and provide your email address in your comment):
1) Tweet this contest out to your followers for one entry (you can do this each week for two entries).
2) Simply leave a comment telling me why you need this book
3) Mention the contest on your blog for two entries.
UPDATE: Contest is now over.
On March 14th one winner will be selected using Random.org and notified by email. The winner has four days to reply at which time a second winner will be selected. This contest is open to residents of the USA, Canada, UK, and Austrailia.
Good Luck !
The Almost Always Organized Mom
The Wii Fit Mommies from the Cool Mom Guide to Fitness are at it again and this time it’s gonna be HUGE! Join us Friday, February 13, 2009 from 8-10PM EST on Twitter for the Wiimoms ‘Lots of Love (Handles) to Give’ Twitter Bling Party brought to you by ChicExecs PR and AceBeach! For those of you unfamiliar with Twitter, CLICK HERE for a great explanation.
This is the giveaway post where you can enter to win the Grand Prize Package. Package includes-
* 1 Rock Bud retractable earphones
* 1 Chic Bud retractable earphones with Swarovski Crystals
* 1 Fumi purse accessory
* 1 Wii Fit
Here are some tips from the Almost Always Organized Mom to help keep your organized and your budget under control as you complete your Holiday Shopping:
1) Know your budget. Sit down with your budget and determine how many gifts you need to purchase. Consider our current economy and avoid damage control next year by knowing your budget ahead of time.
2) Think outside the store. Hand made gifts, cards, poems, gift cards, home videos are all great affordable gifts that also encourage family participation.
3) Avoid the Lines. Shop during the week and early morning if possible to avoid the long lines on the weekend and evenings. Better yet shop online. There are GREAT deals at Etsy.com
4) How to wrap the BIG gifts. Stop by your local dollar store and purchase those BIG table clothes in red and green. Use some ribbon and voila big Christmas gift is wrapped !
5) Gift wrap central. Consider setting up a temporary holiday gift-wrap station. Include all the needed items to complete all your wrapping. I also personally use a different wrap for each child (so I know who the gifts are for but they don’t until I ad the tags on Christmas eve.